Kapela Leadership Solutions is a training and consulting firm, specializing in leadership and organizational development.
Through recognizing the talent within each employee – regardless of experience or job level – Kapela Leadership Solutions helps develop employees from followers into leaders, to create high-performing, happy teams that sustain successful companies and organizations.
Using a unique and realistic approach to leadership development, Kapela Leadership Solutions builds organization-strengthening workforces through the following services:
- One-On-One Coaching
- Customized Leadership Development Workshops
- Team Building Retreats
- Specialty Programs for Nonprofit Organizations
- Onboarding and Employee Training Programs
Kapela Leadership Solutions is proven to effectively empower employees to develop their natural talents into strengths, allowing companies to achieve success in areas that had previously gone unnoticed.
Contact us to find out how Kapela Leadership Solutions can help your organization cultivate your employees’ leadership potential.
More than ever before, companies around the globe are forced to look at their current cultural climate and determine how to move to the next level of success in order to survive. Dr. Jené Kapela is an industry leader in helping companies accomplish this goal. Jené’s proven leadership development programs inspire and prepare employees to align their own goals with the company vision and move towards an opportunity of increased company success.
To transform companies by implementing leadership programs designed to achieve each individual’s highest potential, ultimately driving an unprecedented era in a company’s development, growth, and efficiency.
MEET OUR FOUNDER
President, Founder, and expert in leadership development Dr. Jené Kapela created Kapela Leadership Solutions with the vision of developing talented workforces able to strengthen the organizations in which they work. In recognizing each individual’s natural leadership talents, Jené approaches leadership development in a realistic way, creating happier, more successful employees.
Jené holds a Doctorate in Organizational Leadership and is a certified MBTI (Myers-Briggs) practitioner and strengths educator, and has been quoted as an expert in Forbes, Fast Company, Mashable, Monster, Business News Daily, Women’s Daily, and more.
Along with her passion for leadership development, Jené is also passionate about community involvement and is very active in the South Florida community. She is a founding program co-chair and past executive committee member of Emerge Broward, a program of the Leadership Broward Foundation, and a founding steering committee member and past steering committee co-chair of the Ghost Light Society, a young patrons’ group supporting the Broward Center for the Performing Arts. She is a previous Co-Chair of the Women Leading Broward program and previous Chair of Youth Leadership Broward Class XXIX. She has also volunteered in various capacities with many other organizations. Jené was recognized as a 2010 Leadership Broward Foundation Fun Lunch Honoree for her service to the organization and the community and a 2014 Lifestyle Media Group Up and Comer Finalist for her dedication and leadership to her occupation and community.
Currently, Jené is a Board Member with the PACE Center for Girls Broward and past co-chair of their Partners4PACE membership group and serves as a Guardian ad Litem. Jené is a graduate of Leadership Broward Class XXX and a past member of the Leadership Broward Foundation Board of Directors.
- “Terrific experience! Jené is truly an expert in her field and knows how to organize and lead a terrific workshop. It was the perfect mix of information, interactive components, group discussion, and Q&A. I would definitely attend another workshop led by Jene, and would certainly recommend her to my peers and clients!”
– Stacy Boegem, JD
Professional Speaker | Clarity + Action Mastermind Facilitator
- “Jene is an experienced leadership facilitator with a knack for making all participants feel comfortable, promoting full participation. Her knowledge, coupled with her approach, allows for all participants to leave with tools to be more effective in both independent and collaborative work settings. I highly recommend consideration of Jene’s services as another tool in your tool box towards continued organizational success.”
– Jenni Morejon, Director of Sustainable Development, City of Fort Lauderdale
- “I keep hearing many positive responses from my staff on a wonderful retreat. I would recommend it to any organization that wants to focus staff on improving the organization and themselves.” – John Gargotta, President and CEO, Impact Broward
- “We really accomplished so much in such a short time today. You were an excellent facilitator and guided us in an important step in defining our vision and goals for the future. We couldn’t have done it without you.” – Robyn Vegas, Program Coordinator, Business for the Arts Broward
- “Working with Jene is a powerful, engaging, and enlightening leadership experience. Her extensive background in leadership studies, applied to real-world situations, helped me build a toolkit of techniques and tips to more effectively lead my team. Through her one-on-one coaching, I was able to discuss my current challenges and experiences and develop action items to help address those situations. This wasn’t your typical lecture-style leadership class; instead this was fun, interactive, and meaningful.” – Staci Cross, Director-National Events, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- “Having attended and facilitated many leadership trainings over the years, I found Jene’s presentation to be one-of-kind with valuable insight on how individuals naturally lead. As a presenter, she was engaging, easy to follow, and dynamic. We received very positive reviews from our audience and I look forward to working with her again soon.” – Jennifer Brin Kovach, Director of South Florida Outreach Division, Jim Moran Institute For Global Entrepreneurship
- “Your Leadership Styles presentation was amazing! It was dynamic and very helpful, and I’m already applying the information in my daily work.” – Claudia Tejada, Client Protection Agent, LexisNexis
- “Jene’s leadership presentation was engaging, fun, and eye-opening. I learned a lot about myself and my colleagues. Her leadership style profiles are spot-on!”
– Rebecca Schaffer, Major Gifts Officer, American Red Cross – South Florida Region
- “A recent issue of the Jené Kapela Leadership Solutions newsletter featured a book about the five essential elements of Wellbeing. I thought it would make a great topic for our quarterly Miller Team Building program. Jené delivered an engaging, interactive 30-minute program that gave each of our team members new insight and actionable guidelines for living our core values. The conversation has continued in our office all week!” – Traci Miller, VP of Business Development, Miller Construction Company
- “You presented the MBTI workshop and our results with a great mix of interaction to demonstrate how we relate to other personality types, and most importantly, how we can better communicate with and influence people. I’ve already begun to assimilate what I’ve learned in how I interact with my clients and others whom I seek to influence. I’m glad I attended and you could not have done a better job!” – Whitney Rawls, A Point of Victory
- “Professional coaching with Jené allowed me to extend my existing knowledge to build stronger professional relationships and create a leadership philosophy. I am already seeing the benefits of Jené’s creative and innovative coaching strategies in just three sessions!” – Alexandra Stark, Program Manager, PACE Center for Girls – Broward
- “I want to truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me understand who I am not just as a leader but as a woman. I was struggling with the thought of having to sacrifice something in my life to be an effective and successful leader; however, what I learned from you is to embrace who I am and make decisions aligned with what’s most important to me.” – Heidi Alzate, Major Gifts Officer, Broward College Foundation
- “Thank you for taking the time and making your contribution in such a wonderful way. People really liked your presentation, and a lot of that has to do with your spontaneous and contagious energy.” – Gilberto Rustice, Executive Services Corp. with Impact Broward
- It was such a pleasure to work with Jene when we were building and rolling out our new culture training. Her thoughtfulness, creativity, and attention to detail was incredible. She made the entire process simple and fun – always pushing us forward towards our goal. I would highly recommend working with Jene for any projects that your company needs.
– Randall Vitale, President, Hoffman’s Chocolates
IN THE NEWS
Check out the great press Jené Kapela and her company have received! From a live appearance on the news to quotes published in well-respected print and on-line sources, Jené Kapela is recognized as an expert in her field.
dissertation related puns https://drtracygapin.com/erections/does-viagra-kick/25/ source site expository essay thesis statement examples https://leelanauchristianneighbors.org/disciplines/cheap-best-essay-ghostwriter-services/57/ go to link cialis tablet strengths quanto dura l erezione con il cialis cialis younger men source speech writing introduction five years papers of ma economics code of ethics for interpreters essay writing how to focus on writing an essay https://opendoorsatl.org/definition/personal-competencies-will-help-you-to-improve-your-critical-thinking-skills/9/ college essay examples about an influential person about family essay in english cialis mastigavel no brasil follow url enter site cialis and dizziness oryginalna viagra cena https://lawdegree.com/questions/dissertation-funny/46/ essay on individuality vs group affordable dissertation bonding hypothesis cross listing https://dianegottlieb.com/education/essayer-de-faire-quelque-chose-anglais/93/ enter site essays journey watch levitra nett lake Media
Jené Kapela has appeared on the WFLX Fox 29 Morning Show, presenting information about career planning and providing important job search tips. Click here to view the video in a new window.
Jené Kapela has been quoted as an expert in Forbes, Mashable, Monster, Business News Daily, CareerBuilder, Woman’s Day, Fast Company, and more! Click on an article title to view the article in a new window:
“Didn’t Get The Raise You Wanted? 6 Ways To Hack More Income From Your Job.” Forbes. April 2016.
“How to avoid job burnout if you’re an overachiever ” Monster. December 2015.
“What if you don’t want to be the boss?” CareerBuilder. September 2015.
“Why happy people earn more money.” Las Vegas Review Journal. August 2015.
“5 Life Lessons You Can Learn from Extroverts.” Yahoo! Health. March, 2015.
“5 Life Lessons You Can Learn from Introverts.” Yahoo! Health. March, 2015.
“Skill Shortages on the Horizon.” The Aspen Times. March, 2015.
“8 Life Lessons You Can Learn From Extroverts.” Livestrong.com. March, 2015.
“9 Life Lessons You Can Learn From Introverts.” Livestrong.com. March, 2015.
“How to avoid job burnout if you’re an overachiever.” Monster. December 2015.
“The Top 5 Myths About Leadership.” U.S. News & World Report. October 2014.
“10 Things to Do After the Job Interview.” Forbes. July 2014.
“Don’t give away your entire story in the cover letter.” CareerBuilder. July 2014.
“What you need to know about job references.” The Work Buzz. May 2014.
“4 tips for connecting with co-workers despite your differences.” MonsterWorking. April, 2014.
“7 Ways You’re Unconsciously Undermining Yourself.” Fast Company. April, 2014.
“Dress for Success: Your Way.” The Aspen Times. April, 2014.
“7 Ways to Show You’re Ready for a Promotion.” MonsterWorking. March, 2014.
“The good, the bad and the ugly of transparency: Why you should share all with job candidates.” MonsterThinking. March, 2014.
“6 Ways to Ruin a Phone Interview.” Ragan.com. February, 2014.
“Interviewers Share their Top Phone Interview Pet Peeves.” CareerBliss. January, 2014.
“8 Ways to Keep Your Employees Happy.” Mashable. December, 2013.
“Are you marketing your experience correctly?” Colorado Technical University. December, 2013.
“Crucial Career Advice Only Millennials Know.” Woman’s Day. November, 2013.
“Expert Career Advice for College Freshmen.” NerdWallet. November, 2013.
“How to Improve Healthcare Employee Turnover with Stay Interviews.” PreCheck. November, 2013.
“What is a Vision Statement?” Business News Daily. October, 2013.
“5 Things You Don’t Want Your References to Say About You.” Monster. October, 2013.
“5 Tips for Getting a Job After You’ve Been Fired.” Monster. October, 2013.